RESIDENTIAL LOAN OFFICER
CONCORD, AMHERST OR PORTSMOUTH OFFICE
First Colebrook Bank is seeking an experienced Residential Loan Officer for our Concord, Amherst or Portsmouth office. The ideal candidate must possess a proven track record in mortgage origination in the sourthern NH market and must possess a demonstrated proficiency in residential loan origination, underwriting, and portfolio management.
The successful applicant will: establish and maintain relationships with realtors, brokers, and customers; make sales calls to generate leads for referrals of residential loans; interview applicants and take residential loan applications; analyze and screen preliminary requests on various types of residential loans; recommend loan programs that are suitable to the applicant; inform all interested parties of loan status and approval; provide continuing education to realtors on loan programs.
1. Good working knowledge of the residential lending products offered and understanding of the Bank products and services.
2. Good working knowledge of industry residential underwriting guidelines of the secondary market and conventional loans.
3. Excellent time management, organizational and cross-selling skills.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Must be able to work flexible hours and be willing to travel.
6. Must possess a valid driver's license.
We also expect our employees to become actively involved in civic and charitable activities, and support their efforts to do so. We offer a competitive, total compensation package and the opportunity to become involved in a locally owned organization. We believe our people are our most important asset!
Applications are available at any of our four branches.
Resumes may be left at any of our four branches or sent directly to:
FIRST COLEBROOK BANK
Attn: Lisa Whitaker, Human Resources
132 Main Street
Colebrook, New Hampshire 03576
toll-free: 1 (888) 225-1782
fax: (603) 237-8241
First Colebrook Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.